Saturday, April 19, 2008

Nada Surf, Al Gore

I finally went out and bought Nada Surf's "Lucky" album. It's good, but different: their older stuff was a lot more experimental with genres and sound etc etc., and this album is the "mature" one. I love it though, and it's on at HMV for $14.99 AND it comes with a bonus disc.

In other news, I like to make lists of unrealistic Life Goals (like punching someone; I know this will never happen) so I thought I'd add another one: I'd like to meet Al Gore. Not because I think he's particularly cool, but because I no longer feel particularly cool. I mean, I felt cool when I was going green and doing little things to save the planet. I felt cool when I thought about how hot our summers will be after all of this global warming business (which made me feel good because I figured that as I was saving the earth I would be temporarily rewarded with a killer tan). Now, I don't feel so cool anymore, and I'm pretty sure Al wouldn't either if he lived in Vancouver.

Snow? Give me a break. I'm going to go retire my Tide Coldwater now.

No comments: