Thursday, May 29, 2008

Jason Sho Green

I have a very short attention span; when I'm at work I forget what I'm supposed to be doing every twenty minutes and turn to the Internet for entertainment. I'm not actually that much of a slacker because when I work, I'm like a speed racer, so I figure it's alright. This has been a good morning though because I've been in the office for an hour and a half and I'm only now minimizing the windows that are important and opening the Internet tabs that aren't.

Today's interesting person of the day is Jason Sho Green - he's a really great artist and if you liked Kurt Halsey (I posted about him a little while ago) you might like Green. They're really not the same at all, but they're both cartoony and a little obscure and I like that. Green reminds me of my friend Scott because they have the same style of drawing, lots of funky little pen things and interesting paintings.

Here are some of my favorite pieces:

Building a Bitter Tomorrow
Bicorn
Pooh Break at Euro Disney
Enjoy Cocholat

Also:
Jason Sho Green website
Jason Sho Green on flickr.com

No comments: